All Natural, Chemical Free Laundry Detergent

Nothing beats the fresh smell of clean laundry. Like the feeling of slipping into bed between clean, crisp sheets and a newly washed blanket or sliding your cold feet into a warm pair of socks straight from the dryer.


Photo by Gratisography Compliments of  Pexels

There are so many articles, videos, blogs (and yes I'm adding to the bunch) about laundry. How to do laundry, how to fold laundry, how to dry laundry, and as in this blog post... What kind of soap to use for my laundry. In this case we are using homemade, all-natural, chemical-free.... do you think I could add any more adjectives to that? I realized though that one of the reasons there is so much information about something as simple as laundry out there is because it is part of every single person's life on this planet (unless you're wealthy enough to pay someone else to do it). And another thing, laundry is CONSTANT! It is always there coming back to us full circle unless you don't mind being smelly.

My best friend and her mom gave me this super simple, cheap, all-natural recipe for making my own laundry soap and in my opinion, in a world full of crazy... I need simple! I love this recipe because I know exactly what is in my soap and it's safe to use on all my family, even babies. Another great thing about this recipe is you can tailor it to your liking by adding different essential oils for a variety of scents. Be sure to educate yourself on using essential oils before putting them to the test.

Happy Laundry! 


Photo by Pixabay

Homemade Laundry Detergent

Order laundry making kit here! I like these buckets for storage too.


INGREDIENTS: 

1 cup of Borax
1 bar of Fels-Naptha
15-30 drops EACH of eucalyptus and tea tree oil OR lavender and tea tree oil. You can find all three here.

These laundry making kits make great gifts for the DIY lover, homemaker, crafter, or someone who is sensitive to commercial laundry soap! 

To Watch video tutorial, click link below.



Thanks for being here and I wish you the very best laundry experience! 

Comments

Popular Posts